Posted by jhingarat21 on 12th Oct 2015
Crimson Trace Offers Concealed Carry Checklist
As more Americans are carrying concealed firearms for self-defense, questions arise on what items—beyond a firearm—should be carried to be better prepared for most situations.
Crimson Trace offers this easy-to-follow checklist with guidance points to help aid with preparations.
The Crimson Trace Concealed Carry Checklist includes:
- Handgun: Loaded? Safety activated?
- Holster or purse: Serviceable or concealable?
- Ammunition: Spare magazine or rounds?
- Laser sight: Operational? Visit http://www.crimsontrace.com to consult the owner’s manual.
- Concealed carry permit and driver’s license or ID: Current?
- Keys: For vehicle, home and office?
- Cellphone: Battery charged?
- Flashlight: Operational?
- Cash and/or credit/debit card.
- Pocket knife or multi-tool.
- Spare eyeglasses or contact lens.
- Extra medication (if required).
No one can anticipate every situation that could be encountered on the streets or every front doorstep in the US. The basic checklist items are among the top items carried by several concealed carry experts. Crimson Trace urges all firearms owners to ALWAYS follow safe firearm handling guidelines and remain alert when carrying concealed.